Sunday, August 30, 2009

Megan's 10yr Pictures

I think this is my favorite part, so far, of being a photographer....taking my own kids pictures!! I have so much fun and the kids love it. They're always saying, "Mommy go get your camera and take a picture of me!". I hope they keep loving it because they are awesome practice models!

Ok...now on to the post. Megan told me that she wanted to do a downtown urban theme for her 10yr pictures so we ventured around downtown Tulsa one evening. She looked so cute, and so grown up! I'm having such a hard time editing these pictures because she looks like a little woman! I have finished a few of them though. She's so pretty in them. I know I've said it over and over, but I can't believe she is (almost) 10yrs old! As one of my friends said, "You've been a mom for a decade?!!". Gee, I'm starting to feel old when it's put that way!

Here is my beautiful Megan!


1 comment:

  1. Megan looks so beautiful! John better start getting ready, because it wont be long before there are boys knocking on your door.

    ReplyDelete