Thursday, May 7, 2009

Megans Kazoo Concert

This afternoon the Ator Elementary 3rd Graders put on a kazoo concert. It was very cute! Megan had her own speaking part and did so good! She had been practicing memorizing her part for 2 days! I have uploaded some videos on my youtube account of the concert. To view the videos, just go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search olivacarlson. My videos will pull up. There should be a few videos from the concert (including Megans speaking part) and also 1 video of John and the kids singing!

John and the kids were singing along with the IPod and I tried sneaking up on them to get a video...but I got caught! They were having a lot of fun and it was so cute! The video isn't so great because I was trying to be sneaky but you can hear them singing!

Megan with her friend Nadine




1 comment: