This winter has brought us many snow days and lots of time stuck inside. I think we are all coming down with a little dose of cabin fever. John has been working a lot of long hours, leaving the kids and I lots of time to come up with new ways to entertain ourselves! We have watched a lot of movies (Redbox thanks us!), tried new recipes, played games, made blanket forts with couch cushions, dressed the dogs in different outfits, danced to Hannah Montana way too many times, and the list goes on and on! Who ever told us that it never snows in Oklahoma was W-R-O-N-G! We have had a blizzard with more than a foot of snow, and then starting yesterday we got sleet/freezing rain/snow all at the same time. This morning we woke up to a lot more snow and it hasn't stopped snowing since. At 5pm we were up to 5 inches of snow. It is now 8:15pm and still snowing. I see snowball fights, sledding, and snowman building in our future! Here are some pictures I took during our time stuck in the house and a picture looking out our front door at the snow storm today. I believe it was taking around 4:00pm.




No comments:
Post a Comment